There are 10 computer stations to access the internet.
We offer 1 hour time slots for you to access the internet from our computer lab.
- Printing is also availabe at $.25 per page.
- USB connection is available at each station.
- Young children must be accompanied by an adult.
There are three laptops for in-house use.
Computers for Catalog Search:
There are two computers designated for catalog search only.
There is one computer designated for genealogy research only. Information of interest is saved on the hard drive.
- South Dakota Historical
- Tripp County Journal (1930-1949)
- Winner Advocate (1949-Current)
- WHS Annuals (1949-Current)
Copies, Scanning, & Fax:
- Black & white copies are $.25 each.
- Color copies are $.75 each.
- Scanning & fax services are free.
- Patrons can make their request by e-mailing the library at email@example.com.
- The library catalog is accessible via facebook and by clicking here.
- Don’t have a specific request? We can put together a mystery bag. Just let us know information such as genre, authors, and age range of the reader.
- Patrons without email accessibility may call the library at 605-842-0330.
- Test proctoring
- Technical Assistance
- Reference Assistance
These dollars are always greatly appreciated and needed! Monetary donations are applied towards new books, programs, cleaning supplies, and repairs.
We accept books, audiobooks, and DVDs. These materials are either circulated for other to enjoy, or they will go to our bookstore for sale, which is another revenue source for the library.
A donation of cleaning supplies helps the library. We are grateful for any contribution! Supplies in need: paper towels, toilet paper, Clorox wipes, Fantastic Heavy-Duty Cleaner, Mr. Clean, Antibacterial Hand Soap, Window Cleaner, Pledge, and foam cups.
We value our volunteers! If you would like to be a part of making a difference in our community, please let us know. We’ll align you with what suits your interest.